We have a job opportunity for two experienced Secondary School Dutch teachers at our AICS Main and South East locations to teach Dutch Language Acquisition and Dutch Language and Literature in the IB MYP (International Baccalaureate Middle Years’
Programme) for minimal 0,6 fte (16 lesson hours). Pay scale LB (min. €2662-max. €4071, full-time per month, before tax).
Starting date: as soon as possible
You need to be:
- an innovative and creative teacher with an understanding of inquiry-based learning;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- fluent in spoken and written English;
- stimulating the students to learn how to learn;
- gearing your teaching towards students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries.
You need to have:
- a commitment to the school’s mission to provide community-based international learning;
- a valid and relevant Secondary school teaching qualification;
- at least five years secondary school teaching experience;
- specialist experience of the IB MYP;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability and initiative to help create and implement school policy;
- excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team.