We are looking for an enthusiastic Secondary School Dutch Language Acquisition Teacher for our school.
You will be teaching the International Baccalaureate Programme (Middle Years Programme and possibly the Diploma Programme) and be someone who can inspire our students and provide them with excellent education.
Pay scale LB (min. €2662,-max. €4071,- kfull-time per month, before tax).
Contract: 0.8 FTE but could go up to 1.0 FTE
Starting date: October 2020.
You need to be:
- an inspirational teacher with a genuine love of working with children;
- a collaborative worker, who is prepared to become fully involved in our school community and work as a part of a committed team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- open to working with students, colleagues, and families with many different backgrounds.
You need to have:
- a DUO-validated teaching degree for secondary school education;
- the ability to function well within a team;
- a sufficient command of spoken and written Dutch or willingness to learn;
- excellent command of spoken and written English;
- excellent communication skills;
- several years of teaching experience;
- enthusiasm for international school programmes and inquiry-based learning;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- a commitment to the school’s mission to provide community-based international learning;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability and initiative to contribute to interdisciplinary projects and school policy.